Lawn Edging Services in Milwaukee and Ozaukee Counties
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Grafton
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Bayside
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Cedarburg
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal The North Shore
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Fox Point
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Glendale
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Brown Deer
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Mequon
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal River Hills
Premium Wisconsin Lawn Care Makes Your Yard Stand Out
Our North Shore Milwaukee County lawn care services go above and beyond grass cutting. We are also there to make sure your yard is absolutely stunning. Lawn edging services ensures your attention to detail is noticed.
There are many pros to having your lawn edged including:
- Increases the value of your property and improves curb appeal
- Creates a barrier between grass and other landscape features, patios, or walkways
- Makes mowing near driveways, sidewalks and flower beds easier
Trust Superior Outdoor Services in Wisconsin to keep your yard looking well-groomed and clean-cut.
When and How Often Should Your Lawn Be Edged?
Knowing when to edge your lawn depends on a number of factors like the time of year and how fast your grass is growing. When the weather starts warming up and your grass is watered with heavy rain showers, your lawn will start growing much faster, requiring you to mow more frequently.
After you get done mowing the lawn, check around all of the edges near sidewalks, driveways, pathways and landscapes to see if there are any overgrown areas. If the grass is longer in those areas, you will need edging done.
Regular lawn fertilization also causes the grass to grow faster. You may need to edge your lawn more frequently if you plan to fertilize the grass.
Don’t let ragged blades of grass creep onto your business’s walkway. An unruly lawn is one of the first things your customers will notice, which means less business for you. No matter how often you utilize our commercial lawn mowing services, your business’s yard will look cleaner for longer when you get professional lawn hedging from Superior Outdoor. Imagine all the positive reviews you’ll get on your perfectly kept landscaping!
We provide commercial lawn edging to any industry near Brown Deer:
- Medical facilities & hospitals
- Home improvement companies
- Food & beverage industries
- Retail businesses
- Schools & universities
- Catering companies
- …and more!