Spring Lawn Cleanup in Southeast Wisconsin
Spring Lawn Services in Mequon
It’s springtime! The season where the snow melts away and the grass starts to turn green… hopefully. The fact is, a lot of lawns don’t grow to their full, lush potential in the summer because their owners don’t take the proper spring lawn care steps at the beginning of the season! Superior Outdoors provides expert lawn care services that get your lawn off to the best start possible in spring, so you can enjoy the full bounty of your beautiful lawn all summer long!
How We Care for Your Lawn
We start our spring yard cleaning by completing any leftover work from fall that you couldn’t get to before the snow came. We’ll then assess your yard to decide the personalized work it needs. With the right care, your yard will thrive.
- Leaf/Debris Clean Up: We come in and clear any dead leaves, branches, or debris that accumulated over winter. Debris left on your lawn can damage your grass, creating an uneven, discolored surface that can last a whole summer. We’ll gather up all debris and haul it away for you so you don’t have to worry!
- Fertilize: Often times once the snow is cleared, you can already see the damaged parts of your lawn. It’s important to tackle the unhealthy grass right away. We apply fertilizer generously where your lawn needs it the most to ensure that your grass grows neat and healthy.
- Mulching: Getting fresh mulch every spring is essential for a healthy yard. Besides making your yard look healthy and vibrant, Mulching will promote new plant growth in your yard.
- Mowing: Once your grass is growing green again, it’s time to give it a trim. Cutting your grass regularly is fundamental for a healthy, beautiful lawn. We know mowing can be a hassle, let the professionals at Superior Outdoors take over so you can focus on enjoying your lovely yard.
- Edging: Just like your hair needs fine trimming along the edges, so does your lawn if you want it looking kempt. Our lawn edging services tidy up around driveways, walkways, flower beds, and anywhere else that’s hard to reach with the lawnmower. Once your grass starts growing healthy again, certain areas can get out of control, make sure your yard grows neat and tidy with our edging services.
- Pruning: Your lawn isn’t the only thing that needs a regular trim to stay healthy and full… After a long winter, your trees and shrubs will thank you for removing any dead or unsightly branches. Not all shrubs can be pruned the same way, and improper cutting can stunt a plant’s growth, that’s why you should leave it to the experts. Our pruning services will ensure your bushes, shrubs, are immaculately maintained, and are in full beautiful bloom for summer.
- Aeration: After a cold Wisconsin winter, the soil of your lawn becomes compact and hard, leaving less room for grass to grow and fewer air pockets for the grass to get nutrients from. With aeration services, your soil will open up, allowing more air, water, and nutrient to reach the roots of your grass. We aerate your lawn in the spring so your grass gets a jump start to the season, and is looking happier and healthier than ever for summer!
Read through some spring lawn care tips to give your yard a head start once the snow melts.
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Grafton
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Bayside
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Cedarburg
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal The North Shore
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Fox Point
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Glendale
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Brown Deer
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal Mequon
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal River Hills